“Presentation is Everything!”
Mitigating or eliminating a visually unappealing, poorly functioning or Functionally Obsolete element(s) of a structure or site has extremely high returns, increases selling price, expedites the selling process …and drives Buyer Motivation Retention.
Performed for Seller Clients and on a retained consultative basis.
A Value Increase from Capital Improvement can be exponentially greater than the cost of the improvement. The Preparation Process is departmentalized with a proposed chronology:
- Define all areas of Functional Obsolescence and areas of needed improvement that have historically high returns.
- Summarize all elements of capital improvement and provide a Schedule Outline
- Estimate and support returns on Capital Improvement Strategy(s)
- Manage all aspects of an Improvement or Development Strategy including but not limited to:
- Environmental Contamination Disvalue Mitigation and or Remediation Management
- Coordinate attorney, architect, engineer and needed “experts”
- Contractor Proposal Analysis and negotiation
- Manage GC or labor
- Pre-list and market sale or lease of commercial and residential components
(See Re/Max Residential Partners)
Garnering maximum sale price is predicated on how well an asset presents!